The objects of the organization shall be:
• To promote Taekwon-Do and its benefits within the Community, including the physical and psychological benefits of Taekwon-Do;
• To promote the accomplishments of past and present students of Friendly City Taekwon-Do within the Community;
• To assist present and future students of Friendly City Taekwon-Do to attend and compete in organized tournaments, including national and international championships, and training associated therewith to help offset the costs associated with such events, including but not limited to tournament fees, travel meals and accommodations;
• To organize fundraising activities and assist in preparing applications for grants and sponsorships; and
• To ensure that funds raised are properly used to support students of Friendly City Taekwon-Do.
Chair: Rob McManus
Parent/Student Council Events